OSHA Compliance for General Industry Manual
From understanding to implementation - your single source for real-world OSHA compliance guidance. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70911
- Newly updated – includes applicable charts, graphics, and images for improved aesthetics and greater understanding of the topics
- Offers ezExplanations™ summaries of workplace safety regulations and answers to OSHA compliance questions
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Standard call-outs highlight and provide clarity to key points (e.g., Enforcement Notes, Compliance Points, Did You Know)
- Includes a “how to get started with OSHA compliance” section so you’ll never be at a loss for where to begin your compliance efforts
- Includes helpful extras like FAQs, customizable safety plans and forms, and compliance checklists
- Includes FAQs that are based on real-world questions J. J. Keller’s experts receive from customers - information not available on the OSHA website
- Replaced full-text compliance directives, with key points from them incorporated into the main content to save you time
- Improved update process
- Organized content in an easy-to-follow manner with a focus on employer responsibilities:
- In depth information
- Written safety plan (where applicable)
- Regulatory references
- Covers key workplace safety topics (prioritized based on customer needs), including:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency planning and response
- Air contaminants
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Chemicals and hazardous substances
- And many more!
- Combine with the OSHA for General Industry: 1910 and Other Essential Regulations to form a comprehensive set
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to November 2015 are for the previous version of this manual - OSHA Compliance Manual.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service