- Provides a step-by-step procedure for conducting pre-trip inspections; and an overview of what to look for during en-route and post-trip inspections
- Helps carriers and drivers protect their CSA scores
- Helps ensure that drivers are able to prevent crashes caused by mechanical failure by conducting proper vehicle inspections
- Helps control the high costs of crashes and vehicle break-downs caused by mechanical failures
- The Motorcoach Driver Training: Vehicle Inspections program covers:
- A 6-step procedure for conducting thorough pre-trip inspections
- On-the-road inspections, and critical areas to check when stopped
- Post-trip inspections (which usually mirror pre-trip inspections) and the information that's recorded on the DVIR
- The consequences of missed inspection points
- The connection between proper vehicle inspections and customer safety and service
- Helps protect your company's bottom line from the high costs of violations counted in CSA and reduces the likelihood of your company undergoing a full compliance review intervention
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868 Learn more.