- Helps ensure drivers are able to prevent crashes and the resulting high costs by using defensive driving skills to keep hazards from turning into emergencies
- Helps carriers and drivers protect their CSA scores
- Helps motorcoach operators understand the correlation between defensive driving and crash prevention, and why it's critical that they keep their defensive driving skills sharp
- The Motorcoach Driver Training: Defensive Driving program covers:
- Seeing and being seen, which includes using visual scans to actively look for hazards
- Having heightened awareness, which includes hazard awareness and hazard perception, having a plan and being ready to carry out the plan
- Managing your speed and space, which includes information on speed management, space management and using a safety cushion to prevent crashes and provide a safe, smooth ride for passengers
- Helps protect your company's bottom line from the high costs of violations counted in CSA and reduces the likelihood of your company undergoing a full compliance review intervention
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868 Learn more.