Materials Handling, Storage, Use, & Disposal for Construction - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 36660
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Regulations covered: 29 CFR 1926 Subpart H
- The J. J. Keller's Materials Handling, Storage, Use, & Disposal for Construction eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Importance of proper handling, storing and disposal or materials
- Common injuries
- Selecting the correct machinery/equipment
- How to handle, store and dispose of materials correctly
- Provides an introduction to handling materials on the job site, including moving, storing, and disposing of materials
- Intended Audience: All general construction workers
- Length: Approximately 1 hour
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 7/16)
Working on a construction site requires workers to handle, move, use and dispose of the building materials utilized. Improper, inadequate or unsafe handling of materials causes injuries and even death in many cases. Handling materials safely should be a primary goal of every worker on the site.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
After completing this course, employees will be able to:
- Describe why it's important to handle, store, and dispose of materials properly
- Identify common injuries that result when guidelines are not followed
- Select the right machinery to use when moving materials manually is not an option
- Differentiate between the right and wrong ways to store, stack, and dispose of materials
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.