Machine Guarding- Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Machine guarding is a worker's first line of defense against injuries caused by machine operation. Each machine must have adequate safeguards to protect operators from the hazards created by moving machine parts and from any sparks, chips, splashes, etc. that are created during operation.
- This course is designed to help learners understand the hazards and potential injuries associated with operating machinery. It will also cover how they can protect themselves by using safeguards and following proper operating instructions in order to reduce their risk of injury, and what they should do in the event of an emergency.
- The J. J. Keller's Machine Guarding eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Dangers of Working with Machines
- Protect Yourself
- Use Safeguards
- Follow Operating Instructions
- In the Event of an Emergency
- Dangers of Working with Machines
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the dangers associated with machine operation
- Recognize how to reduce the risk of injury by using safeguards and following proper operating instructions
- Explain how to respond to injuries or accidents that involve machine operation
- Intended Audience: Employees who work on or near machinery with moving parts.
- Regs Covered: OSHA's General Duty Clause, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart O (1910.211-1910/219)
- Length: 30 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2016 (Rev. 12/16)
Note: You will receive login information for your Interactive Online Training order within 24 hours, Monday - Thursday. Orders placed on Friday after 1:00 PM Central will be processed on the next business day.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.