Common Service Components
Partnering with J. J. Keller provides you with a dedicated industry expert who works with you on-site, hand-in-hand, to build a compliance program customized specifically for your company.
Annual guidance and resources included in the OSHA Compliance Program:
- J. J. Keller® Consultant On Site – One of our expert compliance professionals will work directly with you at your location throughout the year.
- On-site Compliance Assessment – An onsite review of your processes, records and documents, as well as interviews with stakeholders, will help us evaluate your compliance level and understand your risk.
- Custom Compliance & Safety Program Development – Based on the results of your Compliance Assessment, your consultant will develop, prioritize and manage your program's action items. These may include:
- Safety management controls
- Policy development and process improvement
- Performance tracking
- Custom support materials
- Emergency Response and Security Plan Development
- Training Customization – Based on your situation, your consultant will develop a custom training plan and curriculum, and identify who needs to be trained on what topics. Common courses include Bloodborne Pathogens, Emergency Response, Confined Spaces, Electrical Safety, Forklift, Hazard Communication, and Lockout/Tagout.
- Safety & Environmental Compliance Calendar – We'll create a plan of activities to accomplish, owners of action items, and a timeline for work to be completed.
- Ongoing Support – Your consultant is available via phone or email when you have compliance questions.
- Audit Protection – Your consultant will provide assistance in the event of an OSHA, or related litigation.
- Safety Committee Participation – Your consultant can provide advice and guidance.
- KellerOnline® Subscription – J. J. Keller's online workplace safety tool will help you proactively manage compliance.
- Online Training Points – J. J. Keller's online training portal provides you access to hundreds of interactive training titles.
- Monthly regulatory webcasts – Presentations delivered by J. J. Keller® regulatory subject-matter experts.
- 15% Product Discount – Save on thousands of our compliance & safety products
Call us toll free at 888-473-4638 for a no-obligation discussion. Or, if you prefer, fill out the form at the bottom of the page to learn more!