Skip to main content
Skip global navigation and go to main content

Interested in learning more about this service? Call 833-708-4633 to talk with a compliance specialist today!

J. J. Keller® Environmental Reporting Services

Consultant works with you on-site to ensure your environmental reporting and permitting obligations are filed appropriately. Read more.

J. J. Keller® Environmental Reporting Services (09584)
+ / - Hover over image to Zoom

J. J. Keller® Environmental Reporting Services provide you with a dedicated consultant who will determine your specific site's federal, state and local environmental requirement needs, then prepare and file your reports and permits quickly and accurately.

Our team of experienced consultants has the knowledge and expertise to handle any environmental challenge you face and to comply with RCRA standards.

I'd like to learn more!

Talk with a compliance specialist today at: 833-708-4633 or fill out the form and we'll get in contact with you.

(Note: * indicates required information.)

*Indicates a required field.

(If not a business, please enter your Full Name in the Company Name field)

By making this request you agree to the J. J. Keller Terms of Use.Please review our Notice at Collection to see how personal information is collected.

Service Areas

Below is a list of some of the most requested services we provide:

Area of Service Requirement Applicability
Air Quality Permitting Sites with the potential to emit pollutants to air often require a permit to monitor/control emissions. (Deadlines vary, generally from January to June.) Solvent use, large natural gas boilers, painting and coating, fiberglass operations, wood dust, etc.
Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Training, inspection records, and a certified spill plan. Facilities that store oil in 55 gallon containers or larger, with maximum on-site capacity greater than 1,320 gallons. (Ex. oil, waste oil, fuels and vegetable oils.)
Tier II Report An annual report to provide awareness to emergency responders about large volumes of stored hazardous substances. (Due March 1 annually.) All facilities that exceed the following thresholds for chemicals stored at any one time: Hazardous (requires an SDS) >10,000 lbs. or Extremely Hazardous 500 lbs. (Ex. Battery Acid/Sulfuric Acid, Propane, Diesel Fuel, Lead, Compressed Gases.)
Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) A report is triggered by hazardous material usage and requires annual reporting of releases to air, land or water. (Due July 1 annually.) All facilities that exceed the following usage thresholds for TRI-listed chemicals: Manufacture/ Process > 25,000 lbs.; 'Otherwise Use' > 10,000 lbs.; or Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxics (PBT). (Ex. Chromium, Copper, Nickel, Xylene, Formaldehyde, Toluene, Certain Glycol Ethers, Disocyanates.)
Wastewater/Industrial Discharge Permits require annual water quality monitoring, sampling and reporting. Processes triggering a requirement for a permit include: wash water, rinse water, cooling water, spillage, etc.
Storm Water Pollution Prevention Planning A plan to manage water, inspections, sampling, etc. Industrial facilities (specific SIC codes apply) where storm water runoff has the potential to pick up significant materials (e.g. oil, dust, debris, rust, etc.)
Waste Management Proper handling, storage, documentation, and reporting of waste. Waste generators must meet management codes and file the appropriate paperwork.

Call us toll free at 833-708-4633 for a no-obligation discussion. Or, if you prefer, fill out this form to learn more!


Product Questions & Answers

Product Reviews