How The Service Works
This program provides significant benefit to large, multi-location companies who already have safety programs and staff in place, but are looking for:
- Objective, third-party evaluation of EH&S compliance.
- A consistent compliance monitoring system across multiple locations.
- A simple, easy-to-understand tool.
- A proven method to drive accountability and "action" to resolve compliance gaps.
- Access to professional support and advice throughout the year.
A qualified EH&S advisor will visit your facilities at least once per year, performing a detailed assessment of your environmental and/or safety & health compliance status. Site-specific results and recommendations will be provided and broken into the following four key areas:
- Site Summary
- Facility Inspection Rating
- Policy/Training Rating
- Corrective Action Item List
After completion of each round of facility visits, you will receive a summary of your compliance levels, as well as recommendations to correct risk areas and improve your overall compliance.
On an annual basis, we will meet to discuss strategic recommendations for your CMS, as well as incorporate any regulatory and internal (i.e. personnel, process, equipment, etc.) changes.
Call us toll free at 888-473-4638 for a no-obligation discussion. Or, if you prefer, fill out the form at the bottom of the page to learn more!