How to Work from Home Effectively - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 60951
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Working from home comes with a unique set of challenges, but it is possible for remote employees to not only survive but thrive.
The How to Work from Home Effectively course is designed to help employees effectively transition into a work-from-home situation, whether the arrangement is temporary or permanent. It will address questions employees might have if they’re asked to work remotely, possibly for the first time. Topics covered include getting set up to work remotely, staying engaged and healthy, overcoming common challenges, and an overview of employment laws that still apply.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Getting Set Up
- Physical Environment
- Online Environment
- Staying Engaged by Staying Healthy
- Work-Life Balance
- Healthy Habits
- Overcoming Common Challenges
- Sharing Workspace
- Office Conflicts
- Knowing Which Policies and Laws Apply
- Employer Policies
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Discrimination Laws
- After completing this training course, learners will be able to:
- Identify how to set up a functional workstation to work remotely.
- Describe methods you can use to stay engaged and healthy as a remote worker.
- Identify common challenges remote workers experience and how to handle them.
- Explain which employment laws protect you as a remote employee.
- Intended Audience: Remote employees
- Length: 12 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020
- Reg Covered: FLSA, FMLA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.