How to Manage a Remote Team - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 60952
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Remote work poses a unique set of challenges for managers and supervisors. The lines between work and home life can become blurry, and knowing how to encourage balance can be difficult. Remote workers are also entitled to all the same rights as onsite employees, so it’s essential for managers to know those rights. Whether your team is scattered across the country or mostly local, their success depends on good management.
The How to Manage a Remote Team course is designed to help managers survive and thrive in a remote setting. This course will help them identify the most common challenges of managing remote workers and provide solutions to those challenges. Specifically, it covers the key pain points managers may face, with guidance for keeping remote workers healthy, engaged, and safe.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Overcoming Common Challenges
- Common Challenges
- What to Do
- Set Expectations
- Remain Consistent
- Stay Connected
- Encouraging Healthy Habits
- Work-Life Balance
- Healthy Habits
- Knowing Remote Worker's Rights
- Equal Rights
- As things change, consult HR for any issues
- After completing this training course, learners will be able to:
- Identify common challenges of managing a remote workforce and how to overcome them.
- List ways you can encourage your remote employees to stay healthy.
- Explain which employment laws apply to remote workers and what to do to stay in compliance.
- Intended Audience: Managers and supervisors
- Length: 12 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020
- Reg Covered: FLSA, FMLA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.