How to Address HR Challenges in a Dispersed Workforce - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 60953
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
HR Professionals are often the "go-to" people for employees and managers within a company. Providing assistance can be more challenging when staff is working remotely.
The How to Address HR Challenges in a Dispersed Workforce course is designed to help Human Resource (HR) Professionals adapt to providing HR support from a remote office. Topics covered include how to communicate effectively with a remote workforce, how to handle common challenges, and which employment laws affect remote workers.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Preparing Yourself
- Getting Set Up
- Providing HR Support to Remote Workers
- Workplace Investigations
- Knowing Your Employment Law Responsibilities
- Fair Labor Standards
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- After completing this training course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how to prepare yourself to work remotely as a Human Resource (HR) professional
- Explain ways to provide HR-related support to a remote workforce
- List which employment laws apply to remote workers
- Intended Audience: HR Professionals
- Length: 27 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020
- Reg Covered: FLSA, FMLA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.