Hot Work: Safety Operations Training - DVD Training
Features real-world industry professionals who drive home the dangers of hot work and the importance of using safe work practices. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 48583
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - DVD Training
Helps fulfill supervisor training requirements for reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing.
Hazmat Training Program - USB and Digital Download
This Hazardous materials training program helps employers and employees learn how to safely and properly handle hazardous materials for shipping and transporting. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
- According to OSHA, hot work is defined as any work that involves burning, welding, using fire- or spark-producing tools, or that produces a source of ignition.
- This hot work safety training will help you protect your employees, including employees that need welding safety training, from serious harm and your facilities from costly damage.
- Helps you comply with the OSHA hot work safety training requirements (29 CFR 1910.252 and NFPA 51B).
- Use this program to help your employees:
- Understand the roles of the hot work operator, fire watch, and permit authorizing individual in hot work safety
- Identify the components of hot work permits
- Recognize common hot work hazards and ways to prevent them
- Learn how to arrange a fire-safe area for temporary hot work
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components.
- 2017 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English