Hearing Protection: PPE Employee Essentials- Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Hearing Protection: PPE Employee Essentials will familiarize learners with hearing safety and conservation. Learners will discover that noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is preventable, and study the best ways to avoid over-exposure to loud sounds.
- The J. J. Keller's Hearing Protection: PPE Employee Essentials eLearning course covers the following topic:
- What is PPE?
- Intro to PPE
- What are the Other Controls?
- Who is Responsible?
- The Importance of Fit
- Head, Eye, & Face Protection
- Hearing Health
- How Loud is Too Loud?
- Hearing Loss
- Permissible Noise Exposures
- Hearing Protection Devices
- Types of HPDs
- Noise Reduction Rating
- Effects of Noise
- Monitoring Noise Levels
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Define PPE
- Recognize noise-related hazards and consequences of loud noises
- Select appropriate PPE for noise-related hazards
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Length: 15 minutes
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.95 and 1910.132
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 12/16)
- Language: Available in English or Spanish
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.