Head, Eye, & Face Protection: PPE Employee Essentials - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Head, Eye, & Face Protection: PPE Employee Essentials will familiarize learners with protective equipment for the head, eyes, and face, including: hard hats, safety glasses, safety goggles, face shields, welding goggles, and welding shields.
- The J. J. Keller Head, Eye, & Face Protection: PPE Employee Essentials eLearning course covers the following topics:
- What is PPE?
- Intro to PPE
- What are the Other Controls?
- Who is Responsible?
- The Importance of Fit
- Head, Eye, & Face Protection
- Head Protection
- Selecting a Hard Hat
- Types of Hard Hats
- Hard Hat Care
- Eye & Face Protection
- Criteria for Eye & Face PPE
- Selecting Eye & Face PPE
- Eye & Face PPE Care
- What is PPE?
- After completing this PPE training course, learners will be able to:
- Define PPE
- Recognize head, eye, and face safety hazards
- Select appropriate personal protective equipment for head, eye, and face hazards
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Length: 15 minutes
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910 Subpart I (1910.132, 1910.133, and 1910.135)
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 12/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.