HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Planning - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51583, 66637
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This HAZWOPER training course is designed to focus on what an Emergency Response Plan (ERP) is, the steps involved in an emergency response, employee roles in a response to a hazardous substance emergency release, and internal and external communications during an emergency.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Recognizing an Emergency Release
- Site Emergencies
- Incidental vs. Emergency Response Releases
- Planning for an Emergency
- Introduction to Emergency Planning
- What is an Emergency Action Plan?
- What is an Emergency Response Plan?
- Elements of an ERP
- Knowing Your Role
- Incident Command System
- Emergency Response Personnel
- Other Personnel
- HAZMAT Team
- Communicating During Emergencies
- Effective Communication
- Internal Communication
- External Communication
- Recognizing an Emergency Release
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe when and how to initiate an ERP
- Explain the elements of an ERP including the importance of each element
- Identify the steps involved in an emergency response operation
- List the key roles and responsibilities of employees involved in an emergency response to a hazardous substance release
- Recognize the many ways to communicate both internally and externally during an emergency response
- Intended Audience: Any employees who may be involved or expected to engage in:
- Hazardous waste cleanup operations where the employee may be exposed to hazardous substances; or
- A response to an occurrence which results, or is likely to result, in an uncontrolled release of a hazardous substance
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.120, 29 CFR 1926.65 and 40 CFR 311
- Length: 55 minutes
- Language: Available in English and Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2017
This online course is part of the HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Initial Training: Awareness-Level Responders Curriculum.
To view the other 2 courses included in this curriculum, as well as other levels of emergency responders training, visit the Hazwoper Training Page.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-800-327-6868.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.