Hazardous Materials Compliance Pocketbook
Hazmat pocketbook covers a wide range of critical topics relating to hazardous materials transport. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 65250
Workplace Safety Advisor Poster Service
Full-color posters make it easy to reinforce important safety messages every month!
Construction Safety Poster Service
Give your employees visual reminders of key construction safety messages.
Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) - 2024 & 2020 Editions
ERG guide helps satisfy the DOT requirement that hazmat shipments be accompanied by emergency response info. Get the 2020 edition now, or pre-order for 2024.
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Pocketbook (The Green Book®)
FMCSR pocketbook gives your drivers easy access to word-for-word Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations in a convenient smaller format.
- 2022 edition of Hazardous Materials Compliance Pocketbook includes changes from the HM-215P final rule
- The changes in HM-215P affect the HMR in Parts 171, 172, 173, 175, 176, 178, and 180. Some of the major changes include:
- Updating references to international regulations, including the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions, the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code, the United Nations (UN) Model Regulations, the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria, the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals, the Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, and various International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards
- Making numerous changes to the §172.101 Hazardous Materials Table. Includes adding, revising, or removing shipping names, hazard classes, packing groups, special provisions, packaging authorizations, bulk packaging requirements, and passenger and cargo aircraft maximum quantity limits
- Authorizing highway and rail transportation of a hazardous material within the U.S. in accordance with temporary certificate issued by Transport Canada
- Adding exemptions for Data Loggers powered by lithium batteries
- Removing the minimum wall thickness requirements for metal IBCs that have a capacity of 1500 liters (L) or less
- Expanding the authorized packagings for polymeric beads and plastic molding compound to include combination packagings rather than limiting packaging options to single packagings
- Miscellaneous revisions for lithium batteries, which include, minimum size markings and modification of stowage requirements for lithium batteries including those offered as damaged/defective or for disposal/recycling
- Amend provisions pertaining to the addition of technical names to the shipping description when transporting hazardous materials that contain marine pollutants
- Gives your drivers fast access to the current info they need to check placards, labels, markings and shipping papers for compliance with hazardous materials regulations
- Covers a wide range of critical hazmat topics, including:
- Shipping papers
- Loading and unloading
- Specific class requirements
- Materials of trade
- Limited quantities
- And more
- Contains the first seven columns of the §172.101 Hazardous Materials Table with two additional columns providing ERG guide numbers and placarding info
- Includes the List of Hazardous Substances, the List of Marine Pollutants, and the §172.102 special provisions
- Reprinted every month, ensuring up-to-date content
- Measures 5" W x 7" L
- Softbound, approximately 450 pages
|Product Code||Description||1 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 24|
|Higher quantities available. Pricing reflected in shopping cart or call 1-877-564-2333 to order.|
|Product Code||Description||Need to Purchase a Case?||Copyright Date||ISBN|
50 per case