HazCom: GHS Container Labels - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 49764
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This course is designed to help you understand more about GHS label requirements and Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard. It will also help you stay safe when working with chemicals by knowing how to understand GHS labels.
- The J. J. Keller's HazCom: GHS Container Labels eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Container Labels
- The HazCom Standard
- Intro to Container Labeling
- How to Use Container Labels
- Container Labels
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how the Hazard Communication Standard keeps you safe from the dangers of hazardous chemicals
- Explain what information can be found on each chemical's container label
- Describe how hazcom labels can help you work safely with chemicals
- Intended Audience: All employees who have an exposure or a potential for exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Length: 20 minutes
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.