GHS Safety Data Sheets for Construction - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 27404
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Topics covered by GHS Safety Data Sheets for Construction include:
- Material Safety Data Sheets and GHS SDS's
- Materials and their hazard
- Hazardous materials emergencies
- Handling hazardous materials
- And more!
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Course is divided into topic-based lessons so information is easily understood and retained
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 7/16)
This program was created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's revised Hazard Communication (HazCom) standard with GHS provisions. It reviews the composition of GHS Safety Data Sheets, the information that's contained in each section and how SDS's are different from Material Safety Data Sheets.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)