Fixed Object Collisions: Driver Training Series - Online Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- The Driver Training Series is a collection of training programs which emphasize the essential skills necessary for staying safe on the road. This series is appropriate for all levels of drivers, from the entry-level to the veteran driver.
- Fixed Object Collisions is designed to help drivers understand how to avoid an accident or incident involving their tractor-trailer and a fixed object. Specifically, it covers how to avoid contacting various obstructions while performing basic driving maneuvers.
- The J. J. Keller's Fixed Object Collisions: Driver Training Series eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Recognizing Obstructions
- What is a Fixed Object Collision?
- Cause & Effect of Fixed Object Collisions
- Potential Obstructions
- Avoiding a Fixed Object Collision
- Plan Your Trip
- Know Your Surroundings
- Secure Your Truck
- Know Your Truck's Height
- Eliminate Distractions
- Avoid Fatigue
- Don't Speed
- Verify Adequate Space
- Back Only When Necessary
- When in Doubt
- Recognizing Obstructions
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify ground-level, eye-level, and overhead obstructions that have the potential to make contact with their truck
- Discuss how to avoid a fixed object collision, especially while driving, backing, or cornering
- Intended Audience: All drivers of vehicles that require a CDL
- Length: 15 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2016
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.