Fire Prevention & Response: What Employees Need to Know - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Codes: 43994, 64254
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details.
- Regulations covered: 29 CFR 1910.38 (Emergency Action Plans) and 1910.39 (Fire Prevention Plans)
- Helps employees understand the basics of a fire, what to do to prevent them, and how to respond appropriately to a fire in the workplace
- The J. J. Keller's Fire Prevention & Response: What Employees Need to Know eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Fire Basics
- Components of a Fire
- Fire Dangers
- Fire Prevention
- Safe Handling of Materials with Greater Risk of Fire
- Fire Response
- Emergency Action Plans
- Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Basics
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Languages: English (43994), Spanish (64254)
- Length: Approximately 45 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2015 (Rev. 12/16), with EyeCue 2015 (Rev. 1/16)
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the fire tetrahedron and how fires start and spread
- Discuss the dangers of fire and why rapid fire evacuation is critical
- Identify housekeeping processes and safe materials handling procedures that can help prevent fires
- Explain the OSHA requirements regarding emergency action planning, fire prevention plans, and evacuations in the event of a serious fire
- Discuss the basic steps to take during an evacuation
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
See the EyeCue® Visual Learning System in action:
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.