Mandatory Federal Change
The Department of Labor has made mandatory changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act and Employee Polygraph Protection Act postings. The changes are effective August 1, 2016. Outdated fine amounts have been removed from the posters. In addition, a section on break time for nursing mothers is now part of the FLSA posting, and information about independent contractors has been added to the posting. View our Recent and Potential Changes and Regulatory Alert reports for details on the latest updates.
- Meet federal labor law posting requirements with this laminated federal employment law poster
- Laminated front and back to provide durability in high-traffic areas and prevent poster content from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
- Measures 20" x 26"
- Includes the following postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.