- Fall protection is one of the most frequently cited OSHA violations, due to lack of proper equipment and training. Falls are the leading cause of death among private construction industry workers, accounting for over 35% of all fatalities.
- OSHA requires the use of fall protection when working at heights of six feet or greater above a lower level — and at any height when working above dangerous equipment — at all construction jobsites under CFR 1926 Subpart M, "Fall Protection." This program will help employees comply with this regulation.
- This program is designed to help learners recognize the hazards of falling and how to minimize them. Specifically, it will cover the potential hazards and protective measures they can take to help prevent injuries while working on elevated working platforms and runways, or near floor, wall, or window openings.
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- English & Spanish available all in one program
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868. Learn more.