Essentials of FMLA: Your Guide to Administering Federal and State Leave Manual
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
- Helps you understand and comply with the FMLA rules, control costs related to leave taken, and minimize the law's potential disruption to their organizations' operations
- Focuses on federal requirements, state information, best practices, and legislative activity related to FMLA leave
- Illustrates real life scenarios, and includes agency opinion letters, sample forms and policies, FAQs, interactions with other laws, a references section, and more
- Covers the relationship between FMLA and ADA, workers' compensation and COBRA
- Covers the complete federal and state FMLA process from employee notification to return to work
- Newly updated - includes applicable charts, graphics, and images for more engaging visuals and greater understanding of the topic
- Uses clear, conversational language to help you understand and comply with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requirements
- Includes 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- 600 pages
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to January 2017 are for the previous version of this manual - FMLA Essentials Manual.
|Product Code||Description||ISBN||Copyright Date|
Manual with 1-Year Update Service