Essentials of Employee Relations Manual
Critical HR best practice tips and real-world applications in one convenient resource. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70568
- Comprehensive guide is an ideal resource for anyone with responsibilities related to employee relations, including HR managers and supervisors, recruiters and more
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Covers all aspects of the employee/employer relationship:
- Recruiting and Hiring – Best practices for the hiring process from advertising, interviewing, and background checks to onboarding and job training
- Management and Development – Tips for better employee communication from discipline and corrective actions to recognition and incentive programs
- Separations – Guidance on handling terminations, layoffs, voluntary quits, retirements and post-employment inquiries
- Helps you gain valuable insight and improve employee interactions with real-world examples, illustrations and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) surrounding employee relations
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 550+ pages
|Product Code||Description||Copyright Date|
Manual with 1-Year Update Service