Interested in learning more about this service? Call 833-708-4633 to talk with a compliance specialist today!
Environmental Diagnostic Assessment Service
The Environmental Diagnostic Assessment Service helps you identify your federal, state and local environmental compliance obligations.
An experienced consultant will come on-site to your facility to do a thorough assessment of your environmental reporting requirements in regard to reporting, permitting, training, monitoring, recordkeeping, and other gaps that may leave your facility at risk.
Then, you'll receive expert insight on how to address any risk areas and improve your company's compliance going forward.
How an Audit Helps You
- Minimizes the risk of EPA penalties and fines
- Identifies non-compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Assists internal departments in identifying areas where monitoring, reporting and training efforts need more focused attention
- Provides an objective, third-party analysis of compliance
- Offers solutions for attaining and sustaining an ongoing program
- Educates management on required business practices for a compliant facility
- Improves recordkeeping and inspections practices
Areas of Specialty
93.8% of clients feel that our consulting services have positively impacted their organization.
This service includes a summary report that documents significant audit findings, details corrective action items for each EPA regulatory area, and provides an overall score for your company. The score can be customized to meet your benchmarks or key performance indicators.
Here are some examples of graphics that may be found on a summary report:
|Compliance Score||50.1%||The score is calculated based on all applicable requirements|
|Risk Item Summary|
|1 Point:||11||Low Level of Compliance|
|Half Points:||7||Moderate Level of Compliance|
|Full Points:||13||High Level of Compliance|
|NA:||20||Items deemed not applicable through assessment|
Color-coded compliance score for each area reviewed.
At-a-glance view of your facility's compliance level.
Free Environmental Services Resources
Learn more about this service to see how J. J. Keller can help protect your company, reduce your risk and improve your safety & compliance.