Interested in learning more about this service? Call 888-473-4638 to talk with a compliance specialist today!
ELDT Program Assessment
If you have a driver training program in place, one of our expert DOT consultants will conduct an onsite review of your program to ensure it meets the FMCSA's new entry-level driver training (ELDT) requirements.
How The Assessment Works
The assessment covers over 500 points of data, including your:
- Training Program Registry (TPR)
- Training facilities
- Training equipment
- Instructor qualifications
- Training certifications
- Documentation and record retention
- State requirements (if applicable)
- Training curriculum — Theory, range, and road curriculum will be assessed for compliance in the following areas:
- Class A CDL
- Class B to Class A upgrade
- Class B CDL
- Passenger Endorsement (P)
- School Bus Endorsement (S)
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement (H)
A written report detailing any compliance gaps will be provided, along with next steps to address those gaps. Your consultant will also assist you with getting registered on the Training Program Registry (TPR) if needed.
This assessment provides the oversight and guidance you need to feel confident that your program is meeting the ELDT requirements!
Learn how the Entry-Level Driver Training rule impacts your entire training program:
Ensure your ELDT program is in compliance with help from J. J. Keller! Call today — 888.473.4638