Distracted Driving Prevention - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Drivers today are more distracted than ever by personal devices, vehicle technology, and other distracted drivers. In fact, hundreds of thousands of people are injured in distracted driving crashes each year, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Distracted driving is not only against the law, it puts everyone at risk.
This training is designed to help drivers stay focused on the road, recognize the signs of a distracted driver, and understand how to manage distracted drivers.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Driver Distractions
- Recognizing Distractions
- Distracted Drivers
- Identifying Signs of Distracted Drivers
- Avoiding Accidents
- After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Identify common driving distractions inside and outside the vehicle
- Explain how to avoid and manage distractions
- Identify signs of distracted drivers
- Describe how to prevent accidents caused by distracted driving
- Intended Audience: Drivers of all vehicles
- Regs Covered: 49 CFR 392.80 – Prohibition Against Texting
- Length: 18 minutes
- Languages: English (63581), Spanish (63582)
- Copyright Date: 2021
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.