DOT Enforcement Essentials Manual
Your complete guide to surviving CSA, DOT audits and roadside inspections. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70566
- Authoritative resource helps safety managers and fleet owner-operators proactively enforce in-house and roadside compliance and prepare for FMCSA audits
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Addresses FMCSA's Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) initiative and overall DOT enforcement in one comprehensive resource
- Helps carriers improve CSA BASIC scores, prepare for the annual Roadcheck enforcement program, enhance their company’s reputation, and positively affect their bottom line
- Offers thorough, easy-to-understand coverage of roadside inspections, safety evaluations, interventions and self-audits
- Features helpful tools including audit checklists, best practices, regulations and inspection procedures
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 700+ pages
- ISBN 978-1-68008-003-2
|Product Code||Description||Copyright Date|
Manual with 1-Year Update Service