Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Maintenance Activities - Online Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details.
- Regulations covered: CFR 1910.146
- Course is designed to decrease the number of injuries and fatalities that result from working in or around permit-required confined spaces
- Potential hazards are identified with the goal of helping affected employees understand their roles and responsibilities to ensure a safe entry operation
- The J. J. Keller's Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training- Maintenance Activities eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Confined Spaces
- Maintenance Activities
- Confined Space (defined)
- Permit-Required Confined Space (defined)
- Permit-Required Confined Space Hazards
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Engulfment Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Other Safety Hazards
- Duties of the Authorized Entrant
- Duties of the Attendant
- Duties of the Entry Supervisor
- Rescue and Emergency Services
- Internal or External Rescue Team
- Employer Duties
- On-Site Rescue Employees
- Non-Entry Rescue
- Confined Spaces
- Intended Audience: Entry team employees performing maintenance activities within a permit-required confined space
- Length: Approximately 45 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2015 (Rev. 1/16), with EyeCue 2015 (Rev. 1/16)
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the difference between a confined space and a permit-required confined space
- Identify the hazards in a permit-required confined space and the methods used to isolate, control, or in other ways protect employees
- Recognize the precautions that must be taken before a confined space is entered
- Explain the duties of each entry team member
- Discuss the measures taken to ensure a successful permit space rescue and non-entry rescue
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
See the EyeCue® Visual Learning System in action:
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.