Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Construction Activities - DVD Training
Best Selling DVD Programs
OSHA issued a final standard for construction work in confined spaces, which took effect August 3, 2015. The new standard, Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926, sets requirements for practices and procedures to protect employees engaged in construction activities at a worksite with one or more confined spaces. However, the standard does not apply to construction work regulated elsewhere in Part 1926 for excavations, underground construction, and diving operations. Learn more about new confined spaces rule.
- The new OSHA Standard requires that companies that do construction activities must "ensure that each of its employees who enter a confined space acquires the knowledge and skill necessary for the safe performance of confined space entry operations"
- Addresses initial and refresher training requirements for the core members of entry team:
- Authorized entrants
- Entry supervisors
- Covers general aspects of working safely in confined spaces while ensuring compliance with the training requirements of the new regulation
- Covers a variety of confined spaces safety and compliance topics:
- Overview of new regulation
- Hazards inherent to confined spaces on construction jobsites
- Precautions that must be taken before a confined space is entered
- How to recognize and avoid unsafe conditions
- Proper use of required protective and emergency equipment
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired (closed-captioned in English only)
- 2016 Bronze Telly Award Winner
- English & Spanish available all in one program
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English & Spanish
English & Spanish