Computer Workstation Design & Use - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51917
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This online training course is designed to help learners understand how to prevent common injuries that occur due to routinely working in front of a computer.
- The Computer Workstation Design & Use e-Learning course covers the following topics:
- Possible Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Computer Station Design
- Workspace Layout
- Arranging Materials & Equipment
- Keeping Yourself Healthy
- Maintain a Neutral Body Position
- Move & Stretch Regularly
- Reduce Eye Strain
- Report Injuries
- Possible Injuries
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe possible injuries to employees who work in front of a computer on a regular basis
- Recognize how workstation designs and proper setup and layout of equipment can play an important role in their overall health and safety
- Identify proactive ways they can prevent injuries through body movement and positioning
- Intended Audience: Any employees who work at a computer workstation
- Length: 23 minutes
- Reg Covered: OSHA General Duty Clause
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.