Compressed Gas Cylinders - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51034, 66652
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Compressed gas cylinders can be extremely dangerous if they are not handled with caution. Every year, there are a number of incidents that occur due to the pressure the cylinder contents are under, causing serious injuries and in some cases, even death.
This course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge required to handle and use compressed gas cylinders in a safe manner.
- The J. J. Keller's Compressed Gas Cylinders eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Basics
- What is a Compressed Gas Cylinder
- Types of Gases
- Training Requirements
- Safe Handling & Use of Cylinders
- Preparing to Use Compressed Gas
- Moving Cylinders
- Inspecting Cylinders & Equipment
- Use of Cylinders
- Gas Cylinder Storage
- Handling Leaks
- Managing Empty Cylinders
- Other Precautions with Compressed Gases
- Special Hot Work Precautions
- Using Oxygen
- Using Acetylene & Other Fuel Gases
- Using Cryogenic Liquid Gases
- Piping Compressed Gases
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Basics
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify different parts of a compressed gas cylinder and any attachments including labels, regulators, gauges, and valves
- Explain the different types of gases used in compressed gas cylinders
- Recognize how to handle and use compressed gas cylinders safely, including inspection, transportation, storage, and maintenance
- List special situations that require additional precautions when working with or near compressed gases
- Intended Audience: Any employee in general industry who uses compressed gas cylinders
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.101, 29 CFR 1910.253, 29 CFR 1926.350O
- Length: 30 minutes
- Languages: Available in English or Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.