Cargo Securement FLATBEDS - DVD Training Program
Helps drivers understand flatbed cargo loading and the flatbed cargo securement process. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 19071
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Hazmat Training Program - USB and Digital Download
This Hazardous materials training program helps employers and employees learn how to safely and properly handle hazardous materials for shipping and transporting. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - DVD Training
Helps fulfill supervisor training requirements for reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing.
- Program addresses the requirements of 49 CFR Section 392.9 and Part 393, Subpart I
- Covers key topics, including:
- Pre-trip and en route responsibilities related to cargo loading, cargo inspection, and cargo securement
- Differences between direct tiedown and indirect tiedown methods
- How each method affects the number of tiedowns required
- Restraining capacity of tiedown devices, how to determine them, and how they affect cargo securement
- Determining the minimum number of tiedowns required for loads, and know why it often makes sense to go above and beyond the minimum requirements
- Proper cargo securement techniques
- How cargo securement and Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) are related
- Securement requirements for several common types of cargo typically hauled by flatbeds
- Program includes multiple 3-D animations to illustrate proper cargo securement techniques
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English