California / Berkeley Municipal Code Poster
We're Tracking Employment Laws For You!
Our team of regulatory experts closely follows state and federal labor law developments. View our Recent Updates and Requirements report for details.
- Meets posting requirements of Berkeley Minimum Wage (BMC 13.99), Berkeley Paid Sick Leave (BMC 13.100), Berkeley Family Friendly and Environment Friendly Workplace Ordinance (BMC 13.101)
- Environment Friendly Workplace Ordinance (BMC 13.101)
- Required for all employers who have employees in Berkeley
- Notice should be posted in any language spoken by at least 5% of the employees at the workplace or job site
- Notice should be posted in a conspicuous place at any workplace or job site where any employee works
- Multilingual: English, Spanish, and Chinese
- Posters are made of a durable, eco-friendly poly material that reduces impact on the environment and holds up in high-traffic areas or outdoor displays
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.
9.25" W x 17.25" H