CSA: Know the BASICs - USB Training
Train drivers on CSA, the 7 BASICs, scoring & evaluation and FMCSA interventions. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 27677
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Hazmat Training Program - USB and Digital Download
This Hazardous materials training program helps employers and employees learn how to safely and properly handle hazardous materials for shipping and transporting. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
Cargo Securement FLATBEDS - DVD Training Program
Helps drivers understand flatbed cargo loading and the flatbed cargo securement process.
Please note: This new training program is based on the December 2012 changes to the CSA Safety Measurement System (SMS) Methodology. Visit JJKeller.com/csa to stay informed on the latest developments.
- Provides an overview of the FMCSA's Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA - formerly CSA 2010) program and a brief discussion of where the data used in CSA comes from
- Helps drivers understand what CSA is and what it means to them and their carrier, including FMCSA interventions
- Covers the seven BASICs (Behavior Analysis Safety Improvement Categories) used in the CSA Safety Measurement System (SMS):
- Unsafe Driving
- Hours of Service (HOS) Compliance
- Driver Fitness
- Controlled Substances and Alcohol
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials (HM) Compliance
- Crash Indicator
- Helps drivers understand severity and time weighting of violations, calculation of BASIC measures ("normalizing" process) and peer comparison within Safety Group Events
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
USB Training - English