CMV Driver Basics for Entry-Level Training - DVD Program
Best Selling DVD Programs
- Helps you meet FMCSA's entry-level driver training requirements, covering all four areas (driver qualification, hours of service, driver wellness, and whistleblower protection) new drivers need to be trained on (required until February 7, 2022)
- Designed to help you meet the training requirements for entry-level CMV drivers (49 CFR Part 380)
- Great refresher training for your veteran drivers
- Focuses on the four specific topics that must be covered in driver training:
- Driver Qualification
- Driver Wellness
- Hours of Service
- Whistleblower Protection
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
NOTICE: 49 CFR 380, Subpart E states that all entry-level drivers who drive in interstate operations and are subject to the CDL requirements must receive entry-level driver training. An entry-level driver is defined as a driver with less than one year of experience operating a CMV with a CDL in interstate commerce.
Colorado, Illinois, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington have adopted the entry-level driver training requirements in Part 380, Subpart E for intrastate operations.
Motor carriers in these states that have entry-level drivers involved in intrastate operations must train these drivers per Part 380, Subpart E requirements.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English
2004 (Rev. 9/18)