Back Safety: Keep Your Back In Action - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- The J. J. Keller's Back Safety: Keep Your Back In Action eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Helps your employees understand the basic principles of back health and the most common prevention practices to avoiding a back injury
- Covers proper techniques that should be used when lifting/lowering, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, climbing, twisting, reaching and overreaching
- Explores real-world scenarios of routine tasks common in most workplaces, as well as how they can be done correctly and safely
- Offers essential back injury prevention tips featuring various stretches and exercises aimed at improving flexibility, stamina and overall back health
- Length: Approximately 60 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 12/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how the human back works
- Discuss various types of back pain and identify what causes it
- Demonstrate how to properly perform everyday tasks to prevent back pain
- Recognize steps you can take to prevent back injuries
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.