- To help prevent loss of human life in a workplace shooting incident, companies and individual employees must take steps to plan and prepare for these types of events.
- This active shooter training video includes training for both employees and management:
- How to Survive (for all employees)
- Helps empower employees to anticipate and recognize an active shooter/threat situation and respond appropriately and immediately if they are ever faced with one. Specifically, it covers the warning signs of workplace violence, how to recognize the presence of a threat, the best course of action to take based on individual abilities and location, and the steps individuals should follow when law enforcement arrives.
- Organizational Preparedness & Recovery (for management)
- Helps members of management and Human Resources (HR) prepare employees for a potential threat incident. It also provides guidance to help the company—and those who have survived such an incident—recover from the tragedy.
- English & Spanish available all in one program
- Active shooter training program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868. Learn more.