Each year during the CVSA Roadcheck event, tens of thousands of inspections are conducted. This year, Roadcheck will take place June 6-8, 2017.
The emphasis this year is cargo securement. While checking for compliance with safe cargo securement regulations is always part of roadside inspections, CVSA is highlighting cargo securement safety this year as a reminder of its importance to highway safety. Learn more about Roadcheck 2017.
J. J. Keller offers a wide range of products you can use to help keep drivers and vehicles compliant and safe, and help with any drivers or vehicles that may have been placed out-of-service.
Log Books & Inspection Reports
- Roadside Inspections for CMV Drivers Training
- Hours of Service Driver Training
- Vehicle Inspections Training
- Motorcoach Driver Training
Handbooks & Manuals
Free Roadcheck Whitepaper
This free whitepaper reviews the 2016 Roadcheck results and suggests things you can do to prepare for International Roadcheck 2017, which will take place June 6-8, 2017. Download whitepaper now.
Why should you take Roadcheck seriously?
Consider this … during Roadcheck 2016:
- 62,796 roadside inspections were conducted
- Of the 42,236 Level I inspections conducted, 21.5% were found with Out-of-Service (OOS) vehicle violations
- The driver out-of-service rate was 3.4%
- The rate of tire and wheel violations was 18.5%
Be Mandate Ready with J. J. Keller® ELogs®
With the ELD mandate deadline only months away, now is the time to transition to ELDs. J. J. Keller offers the most flexible, affordable ELog solution. Learn more now.