Let our experienced team of compliance specialists work with you to handle time-consuming compliance management for your drivers, vehicles and employees. Our team provides real ROI by eliminating internal costs and paying close attention to your compliance.
Get tailored regulatory expertise at your site. Our veteran consultants bring their deep compliance and best practice knowledge to you. You can rely on our expertise in regulations enforced by DOT, OSHA, EPA, DOL and hundreds of state agencies.
Choose our cloud-based technology to help you manage your workplace and fleet, with anytime, anywhere access. All online services offer a dashboard and easy navigation, to keep you always abreast of regulatory compliance.
We Do More to Make Driver Qualification Feel Like Less
J. J. Keller's trusted DQ portfolio of services now include continuous MVR Monitoring and driver Documents mobile app!
Skip list Featured Products
Dash Cam PRO with Encompass® Video Event Management
Dual-facing dash cam video and back-office solution for driver coaching and risk management.
COVID-19 Vaccine 4-Poster Kit
These coronavirus posters encourage people to get the vaccine to help fight COVID-19.
Reinforce safety & health best practices with imprinted safety vests.
2020 Emergency Response Guidebook
Helps satisfy DOT requirement that hazmat shipments be accompanied by emergency response info.
J. J. Keller® Encompass® eDVIR App
Easily manage vehicle maintenance & upkeep. App includes options to customize vehicle inspection criteria!
Hours of Service USB Training
Give your drivers a solid understanding of hours-of-service regulations - including the September rule changes!
J. J. Keller® Encompass® Vehicle Tracking Solution
Get 24/7 insight into every vehicle's location, speed & tracking status to improve operations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Response Online Pack
Expert pandemic management resources to help ensure the health of your business and employees.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Bystander training helps all employees address unwanted sexual harassment in the workplace.
J. J. Keller® NC200D Dash Cam
Dual-facing, high-definition (HD) dash camera that continuously records driver- and road-facing video.
Defensive Driving for CMV Drivers – DVD Training
Helps your drivers develop their defensive driving skills.
J. J. Keller® Winch Strap w/Flat Hook
Most popular configuration winch straps used in the heavy-duty flatbed industry.
DOT Handbook: A Compliance Guide for Truck Drivers
An easy-to-understand DOT handbook for new drivers.
News & Regulatory Alerts
Entry-Level Driver Training: Preparing For The Final Rule
With the new entry-level driver training (ELDT) requirements going into effect on February 7, 2022, many motor carriers are working on a plan to be able to provide instruction to their employees who need to obtain a commercial driver’s license (CDL), upgrade a CDL, or obtain a passenger, school bus, or hazardous materials endorsement.
Join us as we take an in-depth look at all the aspects of a compliant ELDT program, including:
• Theory and behind-the-wheel instructional requirements,
• Instructor requirements,
• The Training Provider Registry (TPR), and
• Certification and recordkeeping.
Time will also be reserved for a live Q&A session.
The Future of Remote Work
This discussion will cover what employers need to know about moving forward in managing remote workers long-term, with input from two J. J. Keller editors who have expertise in different areas of human resources:
• Employee relations: transitioning to a hybrid team; stress management for remote workers; teambuilding for remote/hybrid teams; handling performance issues with remote workers; what to do if remote work just isn’t working.
• Benefits and compensation: making sure working remotely doesn’t include working off the clock; determining the benefits remote workers (and don’t want).
• Discrimination and leave: making sure technology tools are accessible to remote workers with disabilities; understanding FMLA and remote employees.
• Employment law poster compliance: providing posters for remote employees and complying with posting laws when you have remote workers in states.
A live Q&A session will follow the event!
OSHA Regulatory Update and Overview
Gain Expert Insights:
We’ll explore several rulemakings and enforcement initiatives, including:
• COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards and updated guidance
• Major regulatory changes on the horizon, including e-reporting of OSHA Forms 300/301
• 2021 Top Violations and other enforcement data
• A new OSHA administrator and how that will shape agency priorities
In addition, we will also be covering solutions to help you manage these significant changes and plan for what’s ahead under the Biden Administration’s OSHA. Plus get a chance to receive a complimentary whitepaper on OSHA’s Top Violations. Don’t miss out!
Sign up for news, regulatory updates, compliance tips, deals and more. Enter your email address below and click Sign up.