For more information, call your J. J. Keller Sales Representative at 1-800-327-6868, ext. 2342.
Selected as a finalist in the Software & Information Industry Association's 23nd Annual CODiE Awards in the Workforce Training Solution category!
SAFE-Sim® System Requirements
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon® XP 2500 processor or better
Memory: Minimum 1 GB system memory
Graphics: Minimum 128-bit bus-width AMD® (ATI®) or nVidia® chipset capable of at least 2000/MTs texture fill rate and DirectX 9 support
General video card requirements:
- Video memory – 128, 256 or 512 MB
- Memory Bandwidth – 6 GB/s minimum, 16 GB/s preferred
- Memory Interface – 128-bit minimum, 256-bit preferred
General: 1 available USB port - for included steering wheel and pedals
- 7200 RPM 40 GB hard drive; with a minimum of one GB free drive space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Sound card with speakers or headphones
- Power supply – 300 watt recommended, 240 watt minimum
- Full-height AGP or PCI Express slot – check motherboard and case
- Systems with low-profile video card slots should be sure to use a compatible low-profile video card
Display: 19” Flat CRT or 18” LCD or larger
For LCDs, 16 ms response time or lower recommended; SAFE-Sim uses 1024x768 resolution
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 compatible
For more information, visit the SAFE-Sim® support page.