The Hazardous Materials Regulations Guide contains the following regulations:
- Part 105 Hazardous Materials Program Definitions and General Procedures
- Part 106 Rulemaking Procedures
- Part 107 Hazardous Materials Program Procedures
- Part 109 Department of Transportation Hazardous Materials Procedural Regulations for Opening of Packages, Emergency Orders and Emergency Recalls
- Part 110 Hazardous Materials Public Sector Training and Planning Grants
- Part 130 Oil Spill Prevention and Response Plans
- Part 171 General Information, Regulations, and Definitions
- Part 172 Hazardous Materials Table, Special Provisions, Hazardous Materials Communications, Emergency Response Information, Training Requirements, and Security Plans
- Part 173 Shippers - General Requirements for Shipments and Packagings
- Part 174 Carriage by Rail
- Part 175 Carriage by Aircraft
- Part 176 Carriage by Vessel
- Part 177 Carriage by Public Highway
- Part 178 Specifications for Packaging
- Part 179 Specifications for Tank Cars
- Part 180 Continuing Qualification and Maintenance of Packagings
- Part 397 Transportation of Hazardous Materials: Driving and Parking Rules
- Dockets Outstanding
J. J. Keller's Update Service with PDF
With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated manual pages every 3 months. Adding these replacement pages to your manual is as easy as popping open the 3-ring binder and dropping the new pages in.
Plus, with the included downloadable PDF, you'll have access to your manual wherever you go. You can even search by keyword, making it faster and easier than ever to find what you're looking for. Simply sign in and download the most recent version to your desktop, laptop or portable device. Every six months, just download the updated PDF of your manual with complete regulatory changes and updates.
Contact Our Subject Matter Experts
As an Update Service subscriber, you'll also have direct access to J. J. Keller's subject matter experts. Ask a question to our editors and receive confidential guidance within one business day to help you make critical decisions.
Click on the links below to view sample pages from J. J. Keller's Hazardous Materials Regulations Guide.