The Hazardous Materials Regulations Guide contains the following regulations:
- Part 105 Hazardous Materials Program Definitions and General Procedures
- Part 106 Rulemaking Procedures
- Part 107 Hazardous Materials Program Procedures
- Part 109 Department of Transportation Hazardous Materials Procedural Regulations for Opening of Packages, Emergency Orders and Emergency Recalls
- Part 110 Hazardous Materials Public Sector Training and Planning Grants
- Part 130 Oil Spill Prevention and Response Plans
- Part 171 General Information, Regulations, and Definitions
- Part 172 Hazardous Materials Table, Special Provisions, Hazardous Materials Communications, Emergency Response Information, Training Requirements, and Security Plans
- Part 173 Shippers - General Requirements for Shipments and Packagings
- Part 174 Carriage by Rail
- Part 175 Carriage by Aircraft
- Part 176 Carriage by Vessel
- Part 177 Carriage by Public Highway
- Part 178 Specifications for Packaging
- Part 179 Specifications for Tank Cars
- Part 180 Continuing Qualification and Maintenance of Packagings
- Part 397 Transportation of Hazardous Materials: Driving and Parking Rules
- Dockets Outstanding
When you purchase Update Service with PDF, you'll be able to …
Access a PDF of Your Manual
Have you ever needed information from this manual but didn't have it with you? With J. J. Keller's downloadable PDF option, you'll have access to your manual wherever you go. You can even search by keyword, making it faster and easier than ever to find what you're looking for.
How It Works
Simply sign in and download the most recent version to your desktop, laptop or portable device. Every six months, just download the updated PDF of your manual with complete regulatory changes and updates made by J. J. Keller.
Subscribe to Update Service with PDF now to take advantage of this convenient resource.
J. J. Keller's Timely Update Service Keeps You Current on the Latest Regulations
Because regulations and best practices change frequently, keeping your references current is essential. J. J. Keller's Update Service is the easiest, most economical way! Updating your guide or manual is quick and simple. Having the most up-to-date information could save your company thousands of dollars in accidents, injuries and fines!
What is J. J. Keller's Update Service?
It's an easy, low-cost way to ensure that you have current safety and regulatory information at your fingertips all year long. When you subscribe to our affordable Update Service, you'll receive updated pages for your guides or manuals at regular intervals.
It's a "must-have!"
Operating from current information is essential to avoiding penalties, fines, accidents, and injuries (just ONE incident could cost you far more than the update service). Plus, monitoring upcoming regulatory changes and implementing the latest best practices will help you make better management decisions and budget your safety and compliance dollars more effectively.
It's a great way to save!
Update Service is available in 1-, 3-, and 5-year subscriptions. Subscribe for 3 or 5 years and you'll save big compared to purchasing one year at a time!
It's quick and easy!
J. J. Keller guides and manuals are 3-ring bound, so adding new or revised information (replacement pages) is as easy as popping open the binder and dropping it in.
Get your questions answered!
As a subscriber, you’ll have direct access to J. J. Keller’s subject matter experts. Ask a question to our editors and receive confidential guidance within one business day to help you make critical decisions.
Click on the links below to view sample pages from J. J. Keller's Hazardous Materials Regulations Guide.