This timesaving reference puts the regs relating to these Part 1910 topics at your fingertips:
- Walking-working surfaces
- Powered platforms
- Health and environmental control
- Hazardous materials
- Personal protective equipment
- Medical and first aid
- Fire protection
- Materials handling and storage
- Machine guarding
- Hand and portable powered tools
- Welding, cutting, and brazing
- Electrical safety
- Commercial diving operations
- Toxic and hazardous substances
Also covers OSHA's Part 1903 requirements for inspections, citations and penalties, as well as Part 1904 requirements for recording injuries and illnesses. Detailed reference section provides contact information for OSHA offices, consultation services, and associations.
A 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
- Search capabilities for easy navigation and fast research
- Bookmarks to help you to quickly flip to areas of the reference you frequently use
- Continuous updates to ensure you always have the most current information at your fingertips
- Notifications via homepage and email to help you stay on top of changes
- Flexible formatting to work with any browser or mobile device
With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months. Adding these replacement pages to your manual is as easy as popping open the 3-ring binder and dropping the new pages in. Your Online Edition will also be updated every 6 months.
Contact Our Subject Matter Experts
As an Update Service and Online Edition subscriber, you'll have direct access to J. J. Keller's subject matter experts. Ask a question to our editors and receive confidential guidance within one business day to help you make critical decisions.
Click on the links below to view sample pages from J. J. Keller's 1910 OSHA Guide.