Oil & Gas
The oil and gas industry is one of the top employment sectors in the United States. It is also one of the most hazardous. NIOSH states a fatality rate of 27.5 per 100,000 workers. That is more than seven times higher than the rate for all of U.S workers. We understand the pains that come with a growing industry. At J. J. Keller safety isn’t just what we do, it is who we are.
J. J. Keller will help you stay on top of the complex and constantly evolving regulations that affect your operations every day. Keller’s diverse product line includes publications, consulting, online management tools, and outsourced services. If you are looking for customized plans and products we have those too!
Essential Oil & Gas Solutions
- Oil & Gas Field Driver Safety Handbook Helps drivers understand the hazards present while operating at oil and gas fields.
- Oil & Gas Employee Safety Handbook Increases awareness of the hazards employees could be exposed to in the oil and gas drilling and servicing industry.
- H2S: Understand the Dangers Helps employees better understand Hydrogen Sulfide Gas, ID the hazards and minimize the risk of exposure.
- OSHA Standards for Oil & Gas Handbook Includes all the related oil and gas regulations that a safety manager needs.
- Hours of Service for the Oil and Gas Industry - Online Training Covers the Hours of Service rule changes drivers must comply with as of 2/27/12 and 7/1/13.
- Oil & Gas Safety Compliance Manual + Online Edition w/1-Year Update Service Need-to-know information on critical OSHA, DOT and EPA oil and gas topics. Update Service keeps the manual current.
- Oil & Gas Safety Virtual Catalog Features 23 pages of training, supplies and information to help keep your oil and gas workers safe.