Licensing, Permitting & Reporting

Some of the more complicated commercial motor vehicle (CMV) rules and regulations revolve around trip permits, IFTA fuel tax, fleet taxes, and vehicle licensing. Along with Federal laws and regulations, carriers must also be aware of the legal requirements each state imposes on CMVs, such as state-specific size/weight limits and intrastate operating authority.

Full Reciprocity Plan (FRP) - Free Whitepaper

J. J. Keller offers a wide selection of Internet applications, manuals, and bulletins to help you understand and make sense of trip permits, IFTA fuel tax, truck license, and reporting regulations. These comprehensive solutions and services can help you: