Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.
The best way to ensure the safety and compliance of your employees is by giving them the proper training they need. J. J. Keller’s broad range of topics – available in a variety of formats – puts you in control, helping you meet the training needs you face:
- Classroom or self-paced training
- Employees at your location or in remote locations
- Site- or function-specific training
- Employees together at one location or in multiple locations
- Annual or Refresher training
You can rely on our programs and our multiple formats to help you fulfill your training requirements, and protect the safety of your employees and bottom line.
Choose your training topic – then choose a title
Hours of Service? Forklift Safety? HazCom? PPE? We cover them all… and plenty more.
Our training programs are backed by our team of regulatory experts. Using the latest training techniques and technology, you can get the training you need to help keep your workers safe and in compliance.
- Alcohol & Drug Testing For Drivers
- Cargo Securement
- CSA Driver Training
- Defensive Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Driver Skills Training
- Entry-Level Driver Training
- Hazmat Security
- Hours Of Service
- Injury Prevention
- On The Road
Choose your format
Our expanded line of program formats gives you more control than ever over how your drivers receive their training. No matter the size of your operation, or whether you train once a year or weekly, we have a training program format to fit your needs.
DVD Programs Ideal for annual or on-going training for a group of employees that work at one location
- For classroom training at one location
- Flexibility to use training program as often as you need to
- Can train an unlimited number of employees
- Includes a wide variety of print support materials
Video On Demand Ideal for training on many topics at one or multiple locations.
Whether you need just one video at a time or you want access to our entire library of training videos, Video On Demand has you covered. It features cost-effective, convenient training content in two online streaming video formats:
Pay Per View
- “Rent” a training video for 72 hours
- Free access to downloadable instructor’s guide and training log
- Pay as you go
- For instructor-led classroom training
Video Subscription Service
- Subscription-based access to video-based training
- Provides unlimited internet access to J. J. Keller’s entire library of training videos
- Includes additional premium training content (e.g., quizzes, PowerPoint® presentations, clip art, checklists, posters), instructor’s guides, and a training log
- Flexibility to train immediately whenever the need arises
- Remote viewing feature enables you to send video-based training to employees that are off-site
- Free online recordkeeping tool
Online Training e-Learning for employees who are in the field or on the road and can’t get to a group training session
- Self-paced training that can be completed anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Priced per point
- Automated recordkeeping
- Training material is defined and consistent for all students
- Requires participation from students
- Uses Training Points method of purchase
Interactive CD-ROM Ideal for training numerous employees at different times, or when an internet connection is unavailable
Consultant-Led Training Ideal for any time you don’t have the time or expertise to conduct training in-house
- Led by an experienced J. J. Keller advisor
- Can be customized to your needs and requirements
- Occurs at your facility or via webcast
Supporting Material Ideal for trainers and employees to help get the most out of training sessions
- Provide additional information and discussion points for trainers to help engage employees in the training session
- Help review key training points and can serve as handy post-training references
- Provide every-day reminders to employees about key topics covered in training
- Offer record of training completion
Training documentation is essential – and sometimes required. Our FREE recordkeeping tool enables you to keep track of any training session on any topic — regardless of the training format you purchase.
You’ll know which employees trained on which topics and when. All you have to do is register now to get your FREE Training Center account.
Any of our training programs can be licensed in part or as a whole for your specific use. Or, we can add your company-specific information and imagery to one of our existing training programs.
We can even create a new program just for you – featuring your employees, location, and equipment – from scratch!
Click here for more information.