Inside J. J. Keller
Products, Services & Markets
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. offers more than 12,000 products and services to help customers meet their safety needs and comply with regulations enforced by DOT, OSHA, EPA, FDA and 300 state agencies.
As the nation's most-trusted source for safety and compliance solutions, we stay on top of new regulations and industry needs and respond with timely, carefully prepared solutions for the transport, workplace, human resources, food and construction markets.
Our diverse product line features:
- Publications including compliance guides, manuals and newsletters
- Training including video-based, online and CD-ROM programs
- Regulatory forms for driver logs, vehicle inspection, driver qualification, employment and more
- Supplies such as placards, security seals, labor law posters, PPE and many more
- Computer software covering a variety of applications
- Custom Solutions to help you meet your unique business needs
Additionally, J. J. Keller provides several Internet-based tools, including Prospera®, KellerOnline®, FleetMentor®, J. J. Keller's Encompass™ and more.
J. J. Keller Business Services
J. J. Keller's Business Services provides a range of services to take complex regulatory work off the hands of our clients. We provide safety consulting and on-site training for transportation, human resources, construction and general industry. Additional transport-related services include licensing, permitting, fuel tax reporting and driver log auditing.
To learn more about the services we have to offer, view our informational video below.
J. J. Keller Business Services Overview