Please note: This product has been updated with the December 2012 changes to the CSA Safety Measurement System (SMS) Methodology. Visit JJKeller.com/csa
to stay informed on the latest developments.
- In-depth special report helps you gain a better understanding of this important initiative
- Covers a broad range of topics, including:
- What is Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA - formerly CSA 2010)
- The SafeStat Model
- The CSA Model
- CSA's seven Behavioral Analysis Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs), how they're measured, and severity tables
- FMCSA's intervention procedures under CSA
- Safety fitness determination
- Agency contacts
- Special Reports are available as part of J. J. Keller's Motor Carrier Safety Report subscription.
The FMCSA announced several changes to its CSA scoring methodology in April 2013, August 2013, and June 2014. Click here for a summary of the changes, which will be included in the September 2014 edition of the Special Report.