- (1) 22 Minute - Closed-Captioned DVD Video - Clearly demonstrates proper use of personal protective equipment using a risk-scenario approach.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Presents a quick and easy way to invigorate classroom training through visual learning aids. Provides instant access to topic-specific information, including customizable transparency masters, quizzes with answer keys, clip art, training logs, and more! The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5.
- (1) Instructor's Guide - Product Codes: 13575 (490-H), 13576 (490-H -S) - Provides you with background information, training tips, and exercises to make the most of each training session.
- (11) Employee Handbooks - Product Codes: 13577 (491-H), 13578 (491-H -S) - Provides a portable reference to be used during and after training. Reviews key points and includes a quiz to check employees’ understanding of the material. Also includes employee receipt page.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Codes: 13579 (290-K -P), 13580 (290-KP -S) - Colorful poster highlights the topic and provides visible reminders long after training is complete.
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program – Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Introduction - Introduces the topic and explains why PPE is so important; Covers employer and employee responsibilities per OSHA.
- Head Protection - Starts with a "What's Wrong With This Picture" scenario; Covers hard hat construction and classifications; Explains how to get a good fit; Cautions against incorrect use; Covers care, maintenance, storage and disposal of hard hats.
- Eye and Face Protection - Starts with a "What's Wrong With This Picture" scenario; Covers the many eye hazards in a workplace; Lists the different kinds of eye protection and the purpose of each type; Covers the elements of a good fit; Addresses using prescription glasses and contacts; Covers care, maintenance, storage and disposal.
- Hearing Protection - Starts with a "What's Wrong With This Picture" scenario; Drives home how common hearing loss is, and why hearing protection is so important; Covers the Hearing Conservation program; Covers hearing aid use; Addresses the different types of hearing protection; Explains how to properly insert ear plugs; Addresses good fit, comfort and cleanliness.
- Respiratory Protection - Starts with a "What's Wrong With This Picture" scenario; Explains why respiratory protection is critical; Defines the two classes of respirators and two types of masks; Emphasizes the importance of keeping the respirator clean; Covers the fit test, and what constitutes a good fit; Emphasizes the need for regular seal checks; Covers inspections, keeping the respirator clean, proper storage and respirator limitations.
- Hand Protection - Starts with a "What's Wrong With This Picture" scenario; Goes over the importance of selecting the right glove; Lists the different types of gloves and the purpose of each; Covers checking the MSDS to determine what kind of gloves should be used when working with chemicals; Covers care, maintenance, storage and disposal.
- Foot Protection - Starts with a "What's Wrong With This Picture" scenario; Covers different safety boot and shoe features, and the purpose of each one; Emphasizes that safety shoes and boots that are in bad shape are not offering good protection and must be replaced; Goes over how to get a good fit.
- Conclusion - Reiterates how important it is to use the right PPE for the job, and to use it properly.
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
J. J. Keller™ EyeCue™ Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller™ training programs featuring the new J. J. Keller™ EyeCue™ Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue™ system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller™ programs enhanced with EyeCue™ icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue™ tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller™ training for greater retention.
EyeCue™ DVD Upgrade Package includes:
- (1) EyeCue™ DVD - Main program video enhanced with EyeCue™ system
- (1) EyeCue™ Trainer Guide - Topic-specific guide explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue™ Visual Learning System, 16 pages
- (1) EyeCue™ Poster - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue™ tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue™ Tag Pack - Set of PPE-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - PPE Eye Protection Reminder, 3" x 4"
- (10) Magnets - PPE Hand Protection Reminder, 3" x 4"
- (10) Tags - PPE Head Protection Reminder, 3" x 4"
- (5) Window Clings - PPE Hearing Protection Reminder, 4" x 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - PPE Foot Protection Reminder, 8" x 9"
- (5) Stickers - PPE Respiratory Protection Reminder, 8" x 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
To order EyeCue™ DVD Upgrade, select the appropriate option above and add to cart.
To order more tags or posters, click on the links above.
See the EyeCue™ Visual Learning System in action:
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller™ EyeCue™ Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue™ workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.