A $667 value for only $259!
- Newly updated – improved design and update process
- Offers quick access to OSHA's word-for-word 29 CFR Part 1910 workplace safety (General Industry) regulations along with Parts 1903 and 1904 (tab-divided for easy searching)
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Online Edition includes continuous updates and allows you to access content from any browser or mobile device within minutes of completing checkout - see Online Edition tab for details
- Detailed subject index will simplify searches for Part 1910 regs; Part 1903 and 1904 regs also included
- Combine with OSHA Compliance for General Industry to form a comprehensive set
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to November 2015 are for the previous version of this guide - 1910 OSHA Guide.
View sample pages of the OSHA Rules for General Industry: 1910 and Other Essential Regulations Guide.
A 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
- Mobile Functionality – Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and mobile device.
- Search Capabilities – Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks – Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content.
- Continuous Updates – Rely on our editors to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Notifications – Receive emails with summaries of recent changes whenever significant regulatory or compliance changes occur.
- Ask an Expert – J. J. Keller's subject matter experts answer your specific questions.
Find out more by viewing our video above.
With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months. Adding these replacement pages to your manual is as easy as popping open the 3-ring binder and dropping the new pages in. Your Online Edition will also be updated every 6 months or more frequently.